Credit Flexibility is a new (2010) law designed to give students many more options in what they learn and who they learn it from. In it's first year, CreditFlex students have chosen to
- Learn advanced music from a local youth symphony
- Learn business and agricultural management skills by growing and marketing popcorn.
- Get Physical Education credits outside the school day
- Work with edible and medicinal plants and their relation to healthy living (under an International Baccalaureate instructor and professional herbalist).
- Learn programming and build robots Research environmental and global issues
- Learn Latin from a private instructor outside the public school